2005-12-13

Sudden change of course

Long time passed. An update on what happened follows:

First: I created a project on sourceforge for the thinking machine. I called it brain-game. You'll find it here.

Second: I made some interesting experiments (programming-wise), which resulted in solving the layering problem. Sometimes it gets confusing this predecessor/successor thing.

Third: after I set up the layering and ran some tests I was deeply disappointed. The results were far worst than the single-layer prediction.

This failure to get results prompted me to start looking in the learning part of the Predictor.

And I found out that there are serious issues with it.

So I started to explore the core algorithms.

This somehow threw me out of my original track, and got me to a simple but essential problem: how do you make pattern recognition.

This is where I stand today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home